In this podcast, our founder Anthony Ryland discusses the role of data analytics in transforming both public and private sector organisations. In under 30 minutes, Anthony explores the people issues that organisations face in tackling some of the key considerations around the future of work.
The podcast outlines how data analytics can reveal the answers to searching questions, such as:
– Where is our best talent?
– How do we help our best talent to reach their full potential?
– Where can we find the right new talent?
– How do we gain maximum ROI on our recruitment strategy?
– Where are we experiencing unwelcome attrition, and why are we losing good people?
– How can we maintain a continuous dialogue with our employees?