Effective Remote Working - Live Facilitator-Led Online Training
- 90 mins
- Managers and team leaders of all levels
- Live facilitation via online platform
Leading remote teams brings new challenges to team leaders. A number of the tools and techniques of classic leadership and management models have to be adapted to work with a remote team. How do you build a healthy culture? How do you ensure the job gets done by your team without resorting to micromanaging? How can you identify if they start to struggle?
In this live facilitated online session we will share the common issues remote leaders face with their teams, look at the skills you need to “dial up” as a people leader and the simple tools and techniques to raise effectiveness as a remote leadership.
- Understanding the challenges with remote working
- Building and maintaining a healthy remote team
- Getting the job done as a remote leader
- Motivating the individual team member
- Personality type and remote working.
- Work and non-work boundary management.
- Effective use of your energy.
This session can be delivered live through Adobe Connect / Zoom / GoToMeeting or your own web conferencing.
Participants will receive an electronic copy of workshop notes and a summary of the slides.