Building Personal Resilience - Live Facilitator-Led Online Training
- 90 mins – 120 mins
- All employees
- Live facilitation via online platform
Designed using the Tap’d Resilience Model, our general employee resilience course explores the fundamental building blocks of intrapersonal resilience and how you can practice using tools and techniques to grow your levels of resilience.
Topics covered, include:
- What is and isn’t resilience?
- Defining resilience using our Resilience Model
- The 7 factors of personal resilience
- Key skills to develop your resilience
- Turning this into action (Real-time resilience)
- Resilient Leadership
This session can be delivered live through Adobe Connect / Zoom / GoToMeeting or your own web conferencing.
Participants will receive an electronic copy of an Aide Memoire and the slides.
Post this course, you will have the option to complete a self-assessment of your own resilience levels and receive a number of weekly “hints and tips” e-mails to help embed the change in behaviour back into your organisation.